LED Retrofit for Decorative Pole Lighting and Downlights
Sansi Lighting has introduced a new retrofit LED lighting engine for decorative downlights. It is a highly engineered solution to upgrade teardrop, decorative pole lights, skirted fixtures or other custom outdoor lighting to an energy efficient solution. It is a highly affordable retrofit, available wide range of wattage/lumen combinations and color temperatures. Select models of the LED lamp are DLC listed and eligible for rebates.
- 20W to 150W LED retrofit, as a replacement for up to 400W HID lamps
- 105 lm per watt, reducing energy consumption often up to 70%
- Wide range of CCTs – 3,000K, 4,000K, 5,000K from warm white to bright white (similar to metal halide lamps)
- Three sizes of Sansi Lighting Retro-plates are available 8.7”, 12.2”, and 13.5”to fit many decorative pole lighting fixture styles
- Extensive range of optics available including IES distributions – Type III, Type V, and other optical distributions of narrow, medium and wide beams
For historic districts, campuses or anyplace with a prized down light fixtures, this affordable upgrade lowers costs, while improving outdoor lighting.
LED Area Light: Replacement for High Wattage Metal Halide Lamps
The LED area light from Sansi Lighting is now available in models up to 480 W/ 48,000 lumens. With the new model, this area light/ floodlight is a highly effective replacement for up to 1,500 watt metal halide lamps, or for tall HID pole lighting. As a high-efficiency LED fixture that produces 100 lm per watt it can lower energy costs often by up to 70%. Going from a 1,500 W metal halide lamp to 480 W LED area light fixture can save $867 per year of electricity cost (at $0.15 per KwH). This replacement, provides the opportunity to replace the largest consumers of electricity in your outdoor lighting.
- LED Area Light available in models from 50W to 480W, with DLC rebate available
- 5,000 lumens to 48,000 lumens
- 100 lm/ watt per watt energy efficient
- Extensive range of IES distribution Types IS, IIS, IIIS, IIM, IIIM, V
- 347/480 VAC options available
- Full dimming control options available
- CCTs available 4,000K, 5000K (2,700K, 3000K options available)
- Extensive range of mounting options available